As trusted advisers to our clients, we have been able to assist with preparing the grant of probate and particularly the Inheritance Tax Return.
RA Accountants LLP are experienced in both estates and trusts, as well as dealing with the tax and broader financial affairs affecting clients and their families. Our term are knowledgable in inheritance estate planning, tax, wills and family trusts.
RA’s Probate Service includes:
- Advice and support with Inheritance Tax Planning and will preparation
- Advice and support in relation to Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advice, support and assistance with estate administration; completing probate forms and applying/filing for grant of probate; including, obtaining Grant of Probate, Collection of Assets, dealing with property and distribution of assets
- General advice and support on the role of the estate executor/administrator
- Acting as executor and/or trustee for those clients wishing to retain a professional Executor to assist the family in dealing with probate and estate administration
- Advice on the use of Trusts for tax and succession planning
Our initial consultation with you is always complimentary. We like to get to know you. As a national firm we are always on the road and can visit you at your convenience, be that at your premises or even your home.
From discussing your accountancy/payroll needs, right through to cryptocurrency, tax planning, buy-to-let properties, selling or purchasing a business or considering your business exit strategy… We would be happy to help.
Your 45-min phone call with Partner, Riz Akhtar FCCA ACMA CGMA, aims to provide you with knowledgable and professional advice coupled with years of expertiseFree Initial Consultation