Payroll and PAYE Returns
Everything seemed fine running your own business until the day you took on your first employee and became an unpaid tax collector.
This is when you found out what red tape was all about.
Let us take the strain away from you and let you get on with running and growing the business. Payroll is complicated and has to be done on time and you as the employer are responsible for the mistakes.
We run payrolls on time and can provide a tailor made service for your business including…
- Employee payslips
- Monthly summaries
- Departmental reports
- Dealing with leavers and starters
- Provision of analysis of staff costs
- Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE returns for the Revenue
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees
- CIS returns completed by us
You will never have to worry about calculating statutory sick pay or maternity pay and dealing with student loan deductions ever again!
And at year end…
- Employee summary P60s
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns
And the related tax planning advice…
Beyond the payroll compliance service, we offer comprehensive advice on all employment tax issues including…
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Planning for retirement
- Termination payments
- Inducement payments
- Company car and van strategies
- Benefits planning
Worried about a PAYE Inspection?
Payroll administration is significantly more involved than it used to be and can be time-consuming and complex.
We offer a comprehensive payroll service including:
- Inland Revenue Registration (including auto-enrolment)
- production of Pay Slips
- Calculation of Tax and National Insurance liabilities
- Compliance with Statutory Sick Pay and Maternity Pay regulations
- Employer Compliance Issues, such as P11D Returns of Benefit in Kind
- Submission of Annual P60/P14 to HMRC.
Our payroll team is also Real Time Information-compliant (RTI) in accordance with current new legislation.
Failure to complete an accurate, RTI-compliant payroll return is easily done and can result in some hefty financial penalties. We can help you manage your payroll requirements irrespective of the size of your business and advise you on the most effective way to maintain this in the future.
Our initial consultation with you is always complimentary. We like to get to know you. As a national firm we are always on the road and can visit you at your convenience, be that at your premises or even your home.
From discussing your accountancy/payroll needs, right through to cryptocurrency, tax planning, buy-to-let properties, selling or purchasing a business or considering your business exit strategy… We would be happy to help.
Your 45-min phone call with Partner, Riz Akhtar FCCA ACMA CGMA, aims to provide you with knowledgable and professional advice coupled with years of expertiseFree Initial Consultation