Company Formation & Secretarial
Do you want to take the risk of forming your own company?
There’s more to consider than just buying a cheap readymade company on the internet!
We can assist you with company formations for…
- A limited company by Shares
- An off the shelf ready made company
- A tailor made company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- PLC formation
- Offshore companies in low tax jurisdictions
For urgent requests we can also arrange same day formations.
To check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies House Information Service. Type in the name you want, select the option for “Company Name Availability Search” and see if it comes up in the list.
Our Company formation packages can include…
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Tax review with regard to company formation – forming the company yourself and getting this wrong can be very costly!
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Book-keeping set-up advice
- Business plans
- Assistance with raising finance
services service_name=’Company Secretarial’ services_data_type=’quote’]
Registering your business as a sole trader, a partnership or a limited company needs careful consideration.
Our Company Secretarial services will help you meet all the statutory requirements involved including:
- Company Formation and registration of your new company with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House
- Filing regular statutory documents
- Monitoring and Filing Confirmation Statements instead of Monitoring and Filing annual returns
- If you already run an established business and are thinking of changing the business’s status (for example from a sole trader to a limited company) we can advise you on the best course of action and take care of all the paperwork for you.
Our initial consultation with you is always complimentary. We like to get to know you. As a national firm we are always on the road and can visit you at your convenience, be that at your premises or even your home.
From discussing your accountancy/payroll needs, right through to cryptocurrency, tax planning, buy-to-let properties, selling or purchasing a business or considering your business exit strategy… We would be happy to help.
Your 45-min phone call with Partner, Riz Akhtar FCCA ACMA CGMA, aims to provide you with knowledgable and professional advice coupled with years of expertise