Our specialist reputation in the pharmacy sector has been established during the 10 years of our formation. We work closely with numerous pharmacy professionals, including locums, community and independent pharmacies and have built a unique insight into their specific requirements and working demands.
If you are a self-employed pharmacist we can help you with your personal tax return, including issues such as allowable expenses. For businesses we can offer an auditing service to verify your compliance with the relevant regulations.
If you are looking to buy a pharmacy we can help you assess its viability and arranging finance.
Business people often neglect to put a sensible exit strategy in place and at RA Accountants we encourage all of our clients to do so and help them to formulate a plan.
We pride ourselves on working closely with our pharmacy professionals and we encourage the use of targets and goals both to assess the business’s current performance and improve it going forward.
Our services include:
- Personal tax advice
- Preparation of your self-assessment tax return
- Advice on self-employment
- Advice on allowable expenses and capital allowances
- Advice on National Insurance
- Advice on accounting software
- Book Keeping
- Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounts
- Cash flow, practice income and other factors affecting the surgery
- A comprehensive review of practice accounts and future tax planning issues for pharmacists thinking about a partnership
- Advice on planning your long term business exit strategy and succession planning
- Inheritance Tax planning
We are proud members of The Association of Independent Multiple Pharmacies (AIMp)
Please contact us if you need further advice or have any questions about our services.