We have been working with franchise owners for many years and have considerable experience helping owners to establish a profitable business and maintain it as a successful enterprise.
A Franchise can be a very lucrative business strategy, however, the type of businesses where franchising is common practice, such as the restaurant trade for example, tend to be ones involving long hours and lots of hard work.
Our services include:
- Personal tax advice
- Preparation of your self-assessment tax return
- Advice on self-employment
- Advice on allowable expenses and capital allowances
- Advice on National Insurance
- Advice on accounting software
- Bespoke financial review
- Purchase and Sales of a business
- Advice on business growth and strategic planning
- Financial management of single/ multiple units
- Tax negotiation with HMRC
- Advice on planning your long term business exit strategy and succession planning
- Inheritance Tax planning
We have developed a specialised book-keeping package for franchisees which includes:
- Double-entry book keeping
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit ledger
- Debtors ledger
- All other control accounts
For VAT registered franchisees we can also offer:
- Completion of your regular VAT returns
- Negotiations with HMRC to reduce your VAT assessment
- Where appropriate, assisting your cash flow by negotiating a payment plan
We also offer a payroll package which includes:
- Production of pay slips
- Tax Office Registration
- Calculation of tax and National Insurance Liabilities
- Compliance with statutory sick pay, maternity pay regulations
- Employer Compliance Issues, such as P11D Returns of Benefit in Kind
- Submission of Annual P60/P14 to HMRC
If you are a franchisee and you need help with some or all of these services then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our initial consultation with you is always complimentary. We like to get to know you. As a national firm we are always on the road and can visit you at your convenience, be that at your premises or even your home.
From discussing your accountancy/payroll needs, right through to cryptocurrency, tax planning, buy-to-let properties, selling or purchasing a business or considering your business exit strategy… We would be happy to help.
Your 45-min phone call with Partner, Riz Akhtar FCCA ACMA CGMA, aims to provide you with knowledgable and professional advice coupled with years of expertiseFree Initial Consultation