Helping dentists, practice owners and dental professionals across the UK.
Our knowledge and understanding of the dental profession has afforded us a specialist reputation. We continue to serve dental practice owners, practice managers, associate dentists, technicians, hygienists and dental nurses using our considerable experience to offer specialist personal tax advice and tax planning guidance for principals and partnership practices.
Our services support self-employment, allowable expenses and national insurance issues. We can help you complete accurate end of year accounts. If you are looking to buy a dental practice we can help you assess the business as it stands and arrange any necessary finance. We can help dentists with their long-term business exit strategy.
Our services include:
- Personal tax advice
- Preparation of your self-assessment tax return
- Advice on self-employment
- Advice on allowable expenses and capital allowances
- Providing you advice on National Insurance
- Support on accounting software
- Book Keeping
- Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounts
- Cash flow, practice income and other factors affecting the surgery
- NHS/ Private
- A comprehensive review of practice accounts and future tax planning issues for dentists thinking about a partnership
- Advice on planning your long term business exit strategy and succession planning
- Inheritance Tax planning
Our initial consultation with you is always complimentary. We like to get to know you. As a national firm we are always on the road and can visit you at your convenience, be that at your premises or even your home.
From discussing your accountancy/payroll needs, right through to cryptocurrency, tax planning, buy-to-let properties, selling or purchasing a business or considering your business exit strategy… We would be happy to help.
Join us for 45-min phone call with Partner Riz Akhtar FCCA ACMA CGMA. The call aims to provide you with knowledgable and professional advice.Free Initial Consultation