Our knowledge and understanding of the dental profession has afforded us a specialist reputation; we continue to serve dental practice owners, practice managers, associate dentists, technicians, hygienists and dental nurses using our considerable experience to offer specialist personal tax advice and tax planning guidance for principals and partnership practices.
We can advise with self-employment, allowable expenses and national insurance issues. When the time comes we can help you complete accurate end of year accounts. If you are looking to buy a dental practice we can help you assess the business as it stands and arrange any necessary finance. We also help dentists with their long-term business exit strategy.
Our services include:
- Personal tax advice
- Preparation of your self-assessment tax return
- Advice on self-employment
- Advice on allowable expenses and capital allowances
- Advice on National Insurance
- Advice on accounting software
- Book Keeping
- Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounts
- Cash flow, practice income and other factors affecting the surgery
- NHS/ Private
- A comprehensive review of practice accounts and future tax planning issues for dentists thinking about a partnership
- Advice on planning your long term business exit strategy and succession planning
- Inheritance Tax planning
Please contact us if you need further advice or have any questions about our services.